Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Alan Keyes? Carpetbagger or Saviour of the IL Republican Party?

Alan, Alan, Alan, Alan.

Let me state for the record, that I am a supporter of Alan Keyes. That I approve of the many good things he has done in the name of African Americans.

Many of us listened to Alan when he accused Hillary Clinton of being a "carpet bagger". The democratic party is going to run sound bites of his bashing of Hillary on commercials.

Many African Americans around the country are supporting Obama and his run for the White House. Democrat, Independent and Republican. Obama represents many facets of the African American experience in the United States.

He has been embraced by the people as a hero to challenge the negative perceptions and myths that surround African American in the United States.

Now...I understand and empathize with Alan for what he is trying to do. However, I must voice my criticsm for decision to run in Senate race. However, I am proud to see two African American males running for US Senate. The symbolism of this historic race is to vast to measure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home