Wednesday, May 12, 2004

War! What is it good for? Absolutely Nothing


Warning - Angry Blogger Ahead!

For those of you that don't know those are the lyrics of a very famous 1970's song.

After hearing of the horrific death of a US contractor, by thugs, theives and murderers. I am forced to ask myself. How did we get here? Why are we here?

What will happen next?

I am horrified, saddened, angry and fearful that our nation, our world has spun out of control.

When taking life is sport? Where killing is rampant? Sex, drugs, violence and others are just the norm.

Why has our world turned into such a bad place? With so much hate?

This was an innocent man. Working to feed his family, provide a better life for himself, earn a living.

If I sound angry, forgive me, for I am angry.

There are articles on the internet today claiming that CBS killed this contractor.

I know many of us want to blame the media. However, that blame is not well placed. Our blame has to lay with the purpotrators and those that spew such hatred of innocent civilians. Those that kill in the name of God and feel vindication for their behavior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home