Friday, September 08, 2006

The new face of the black republican woman. I am encouraged and excited to learn some amazing news about moderate real black women. Apparently, the media has finally awaken to find out that not every republican is an uncle Tom sell out! Black Republican women are strong, capable, caring, and real people. We live in neighborhoods. We support causes. We are as loyal to our people as any other person. Yet, we are demeaned and railed as "sell outs". Folks are very surpised to find out that I am republican. They always assume I am a Democrat. I live in the "hood' and am active in neighborhood organizations. I have friends of all stripes and colors. Yet, it never ceases to amaze me -- how surprised they are to find out I am a republican. Since it is an election year here in Washington, DC. Here is why I am so excited. The media especially the black media is finally starting to ask the opinion of black republican women. Please ask us for our opinion. Lets us share our thoughts and join in the dialogue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home